This tutorial will show you a step by step procedure to deploy your java web application on Amazon EC2 Server. You must have a access to a valid Amazon AWS Server.
- First go to this URL https://aws.amazon.com/
- Go to My Account/Console on top right and select My Account and login with your email and password.
- After logging in, you will be shown the details of your package. Again go to My Account/Console and select AWS Management Console this time.
- Select Elastic Beanstalk tab.
- Click on Create New Application button on top right. A dialogue box will appear.
- Provide an application name and click on Choose File button and upload your WAR file. Press Continuebutton.
- On next dialogue box provide environment details that include and environment name and optional description. Press Continuebutton.
- On the next dialogue box provide configuration details -if you have any- I left everything as default.
- On the next dialogue box, review your configurations and pres Finish button . Be patient, it will takes some time before environment is setup.